Safety is a top priority at Bottom Line Services, LLC
Our employees and staff are trained in the latest safety and compliance techniques to ensure their work meets and exceeds Federal and State Regulations. Our safety instructors are PEC Safeland Quailfied.
Our daily, weekly, and monthly bilingual safety meetings are held in-house targeting safety and environmental issues to ensure that every employee understands the importance of safety. Hazard and Near Miss Reporting, Incident Investigations and Job Safety Analysis are integral components of our overall safety program. It is of utmost importance to BLS to create an effective and safe working environment.
Abrasive Blasting Safety Training
We carefully protect our workers against all hazards, per stringent OSHA guidelines.
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2s) Safety Training
We train workers to OSHA standards and actively monitor levels to prevent injuries.
"Practice safety rather than learn by accident."
PEC Safeland Premier (OSHA Awareness)
For further inquiries regarding our safety qualifications please feel free to contact our safety department at 210-780-7130.
DISA ID: 8705
ISNetworld ID: 400-127315
Bottom Line Services is fully equipped to provided DOT qualified employees through our own in house program as well as Veriforce and NCCER.
We are familiar with ISN and keep up with all requirements mandated by many different clients.
Each employee is enrolled in our Drug and Alcohol program and tracked using DISA.
We have a comprehensive training program with certified instructions that allow us to certify and perform evaluations on many different task. Each certified instructor is a full time employee of Bottom Line Services.
The following is an outline and description of the safety training services that Bottom Line Services requires of all employees.
- PEC Premier (OSHA Awareness)
- Abrasive Blasting Safety Training
- Asbestos Safety Training
- Blood-borne Pathogens Safety Training
- Electrical Safety Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Hearing Conservation Training
- Material Handling Safety Training
- Respirator Safety Training
- Material Safety Data Sheet Safety Training
- Trenching And Shoring Safety Training
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2s) Safety Training
- Energy Isolation/Lock Out-Tag Out (Loto) Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Safety Training
- Aerial Lifts
- Aerial Lift Safety Training
- Back/Lifting Safety Training
- Confined Space Entry Training
- Fall Protection Safety Training
- HAWOPER Orientation Training
- Ladder Safety Training
- Job Safety Analysis Training
Speak to a member of our team today!
In early September 2015, Bottom Line Services employees achieved an incredible milestone of working 1 year and 1,000,000 man hours without a single OSHA recordable incident!